TRIPCI is a London based contact improvisation collective of 10 experienced CI practitioners, dance artists and teachers from various backgrounds and influences such as BMC, physical theatre, choreography, Feldenkrais, contemporary dance, yoga, massage to name a few.
The collective comes together every Friday 11am-12:30pm at TripSpace to teach an open class.
Dancers and anyone eager to improve their contact skills are welcome. Each session is led by one or several members of the collective..
Current members are: Anne-Gaëlle Thiriot, Giuliana Majo, Laura Doehler, Laura Lorenzi, Lewis Wilkins, Maga Radlowska, Manuela Sarcone, Mark Rietema, Marie Chabert, Vanio Papadelli
PROGRAMME AUTUMN 2018
classes run every Friday 11am-12:30pm
- 21st Sept |Laura Lorenzi | Multiplicity of touch link
- 28th Sept | Maga R-Judd | Playful Mind link
- 5th October | Manuela Sarcone | Proprioception/reception/direction link
- 12th Oct Lewis Wilkins | Ride & Redirect link
- 19th Oct Marie Chabert | link
- 26th Oct Anne-Gaelle Thiriot | Fall up link
- 2nd November | Giuliana Majo | Riding our sternum's kite
-9th November | Mark Rietema
-14th December | Vanio Papadelli | Elastic Touch
DUO OFFER: 1 MORNING YOGA (9:30-10:30am) + 1 PRO-DANCE TRAINING (11-12:30pm) for £13
We want to encourage dancers to make Yoga an integral part of their training!