Our intention is to combine skills and energies in order to contribute to London/UK CI community and stretch its scope and reach, primarily through teaching, performing and having peer support to grow individual and collective practices.
We come together every Friday 11am-12:30pm at TripSpace to teach an open class. Dancers and anyone eager to improve their contact skills are welcome. Each session is led by one or several members of the collective.
TripCI is newly formed and is open to create future opportunities for performances, jams, meetings, discussions and debates, festivals, lectures, workshops and any individual or common endeavors in line with our aim.
Current members are: Anne-Gaëlle Thiriot, Giuliana Majo, Laura Doehler, Laura Lorenzi, Lewis Wilkins, Maga Radlowska, Manuela Sarcone, Mark Rietema, Marie Chabert, Vanio Papadelli
PROGRAMME AUTUMN 2018
classes run every Friday 11am-12:30pm
- 21st Sept |Laura Lorenzi | Multiplicity of touch link
- 28th Sept | Maga R-Judd | Playful Mind link
- 12th Oct Lewis Wilkins | Ride & Redirect link
- 19th Oct Manuela Sarcone |
- 26th Oct Anne-Gaelle Thiriot | Fall up link
- 2nd November | Giuliana Majo | Riding our sternum's kite
- 9th November | Mark Rietema l Spinal Curiosity link
- 16th November | Manuela Sarcone
- 23rd November | Anne-Gaelle Thiriot | Under-Surfaces and Mutual Support
- 7th December Marie Chabert
DUO OFFER: 1 MORNING YOGA (9:30-10:30am) + 1 PRO-DANCE TRAINING (11-12:30pm) for £13
We want to encourage dancers to make Yoga an integral part of their training!