1. Is Yoga Alliance approved.
2. Runs on convenient course dates
3. Takes an integrated and embodied approach to learning.
4. Advocates for an informed and creative approach to teaching.
5. Covers a wide vocabulary of teaching skills in Vinyasa Flow yoga.
6. Includes modules in Yin, Restorative and Pre- and Post-natal yoga.
7. Is taught by instructors with extensive teaching experience and specialist knowledge.
8. Welcomes you as a member of the TripYoga community with a TripYoga-Passport to attend free classes at the studio during your training.
9. Provides you with the business skills needed to step into professional life as a yoga teacher.
10. Takes you on a 5 day retreat in Spain.
HOW TO APPLY
Entry requirements, process and application form:
1. A minimum of 2 years’ consistent yoga practice is required for application.
2. Applicants must be over 18.
3. Any significant medical condition must be shared with the course leaders/organisers to comply with health and safety standards and so that they may support appropriately and discreetly any students requirements in this regard. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
4. Applications are open from the 2nd January 2020.
5. You will hear from us within two weeks from receipt of application.
6. Please read the online PROSPECTUS fully.
Most information and answers to FAQ’s are provided here. If you have any further questions there is opportunity to do so on the application form and our Lead Trainers will be pleased to reply.
7. In order to apply to the course please complete and send this application form to email@example.com
How much is the course?
The course is £3,350.
To secure your place after successful application, we require a non-refundable deposit of £750.
You have the option to pay in 4 instalments of £650 after the initial deposit.
Please note: price includes tuition and accommodation (shared rooms) and full- board during the 5-day learning retreat at House of Light in Spain