TRIPSTUDIO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any person that has completed the disclaimer form at the Studio and has been
accepted by the TripSpace Projects becomes a Member of the Studio.
Studio means TripSpace Projects, Arch 339-340 Acton Mews, Haggerston, E84EA.
In this document Terms and Conditions means these specific Terms and
Conditions and any other documents forming part of them referred to herein.
References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and
vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the
1. Acceptance of a person as a Member is in the absolute discretion of TripSpace
2. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to expel, suspend for a specific period or
refuse to renew the membership of any Member whose conduct is or may be
injurious to TripSpace Projects or other Members of the Studio.
3. Any Member so expelled will cease to be a Member of the Studio and will not be
entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
4. Members must be aged 18 or over or have their parent or guardians written
consent before becoming a Member of the Studio (such written consent must be
made available to TripSpace Projects on request).
STUDIO OPENING TIMES and TIMETABLE
1. Details of class times may vary from time to time and may be subject to change
during the school holidays and festivities. These changes are published on
2. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to change class times or cancel classes at its
3. TripSpace Projects will notify Members of such changes as is reasonably
PAYMENT TERMS AND CLASS PRICES
1. Details of class prices are as set out below.
DROP IN SESSIONS
£12 for 60 minute class
£13 for 75 minute class
£14 for 90 minute class
£55 - 5 CLASS CARNET (£11 a class)
Valid for 1 month
£110 - 10 CLASS CARNET (£11 a class)
Valid for 3 months
£85 - 10 CLASS CARNET (£8.5 a class)
for Student/Unemployed Concs.
Valid for 3 months
A carnet's validity may be extended by thirty days from the date of expiry for a £10
Carnets can be extended only once.
Carnets are non-transferable, non refundable.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER (INTRO OFFER)
The Introductory offer is £40.
The Introductory offer consists unlimited classes in 15 consecutive days.
The Introductory offer is only available to first time studio users.
The Introductory offer is non-transferable, non-extendable, non refundable.
One Month Membership : £110
The One Month Membership consists of 30 consecutive days of unlimited classes.
It activates on the day of purchase.
Its Non-transferable and Non-extendable and Non-Refundable.
Three Month Membership (90 Days) – £300
The Three Month Membership consists of 90 consecutive days of unlimited classes.
It activates on the day of purchase.
Its Non-transferable and Non-extendable and Non-refundable.
Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advanced
Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase single classes with any debit card ( excluding AMEX)
Early Cancellations : class bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of the class
If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be bale to process any cancellations.
Late Cancellation, any cancellations made after this time within 24 hours of the commencement of the class you will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
2. Members are expected to present their Carnets, Intro Offer Cards and
Membership Cards prior to commencement of class.
3. In case of loss or damage: Carnets, Intro Offer cards and Membership cards
may be re-issued according to number of classes and days recorded on the
Studio's system, at an admin fee of £5.
4. The Studio reserves the right to request a proof of identity to membership
holders and card holders.
5. All carnets and memberships are to be purchased on the desired day of
commencement (1st day of class).
6. Drop in classes, membership passes and carnets must be paid prior to class
7. TripSpace Projects is not able to offer refunds.
8. Full refund will be offered in the unlikely event in which a class or workshop has
been cancelled by the Studio last minute.
9. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to make special offers to targeted
10. The above mentioned offers are non-transferable and will have specific terms
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Members must register at the front desk or in Arch 340 upon arrival at the Studio.
2. There shall be no admittance 5 minutes into the commencement of a class.
3. Classes are booked on a first-come first-served basis.
4. Workshops are pre-booked at email@example.com.
FITNESS AND HEALTH
1. TripSpace Projects staff are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to
assess whether a Member is in good physical condition and/or if the Member can
engage in any exercise without detriment to the Member’s health, safety, comfort
or physical condition.
2. Members are advised not to undertake any physical activities without first seeking
medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. When in
doubt: Members should consult their doctor.
3. Members shall not use TripSpace Projects' facilities if they are suffering from:
low/high blood pressure, cardiac irregularities, any infectious or contagious illness,
disease or other ailment or suffering from any ailment where there is a risk,
however small, that such ailment may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort
or physical condition of themselves or other Members.
4. Members should consult their doctor and must notify TripSpace Projects of any
circumstances affecting their health, which may be exacerbated through
continued use of the Studio.
5. Members are responsible for informing TripSpace Projects staff and teachers of any
change to their health that may impact their ability to practice Yoga.
6. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if it
considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the
use of TripSpace Projects facilities and services.
7. Members are required to follow the instructions of the teacher at all times.
8. Pregnant Members are strongly reccommended not to practice during the first 14
weeks of their pregnancy. After that period, it is strongly recommended to seek a
doctor's approval of any physical exercise before attendance at any session.
9. Members take full responsibility and are required to inform the Studio and all
teachers prior to a session if they become pregnant.
10. Pregnant Members are required to notify the teachers prior to each class and seek
advice for any specific modifications or poses to avoid during the class.
11. Dynamic Sessions are not suitable for pregnant Members, especially for those
without a previous regular yoga practice prior to their pregnancy.
12. In the interest of the safety of the Member, the teachers and Studio reserve the
right to turn pregnant Members away from a Session if the Session is deemed to be
unsafe or unsuitable for the Member.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. TripSpace Projects cannot be held responsible for any particular class, teacher,
item of yoga equipment or facility not being available for whatever reason.
2. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, classes,
teachers, item of equipment and/or facilities without notice.
3. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that he is capable of undergoing a
routine of exercises provided by any class, workshop or course that he/she attends.
4. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and using specialist
equipment and are advised to consult their doctor prior to attendance to the
Studio or to any class.
5. Property or belongings are brought to the studio at the Members own risk.
TripSpace Projects accepts no liability for loss or damage to the property of
Members on the Studio premises.
6. TripSpace Projects accepts no liability for injury to Members on the Studio premises
or outside the Studio premises.
7. In consideration of their participation in the activities and programme of the
classes held at the Studio by TripSpace Projects and the use of facilities and
equipment owned and/or under the control of TripSpace Projects , the Member
hereby waives and releases TripSpace Projects from any and all responsibility or
liability for injuries or damages resulting from their participation in any of TripSpace
Projects activities or use of
TripSpace Projects equipment or facilities save in respect of death or personal
injury caused by the negligent act or omissions of TripSpace Projects.
USE OF FACILITIES
1. A Member is entitled to use the Studio’s facilities provided always that the Studio
may at any time without notice withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period of
time with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair,
alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or
2. Children under the age of 16 will only be permitted access to the Studio when they
are accompanied to the studio by an adult.
3. Young people under the age of 18 will only be permitted access to the Studio with
written permission from parents, except for the classes that are specifically
programmed for their age group.
4. Footwear should be removed in the reception area before entry to the changing
rooms or the Studio.
5. The use of mobile phones is not permitted in the Studio.
6. Lost property will be held at the Studio for a maximum of 15 days.
SAFETY & HYGIENE
1. No crockery, glass, food or liquids (except water) are permitted anywhere in the
Studio or changing rooms.
2. Other than with the exception of guide dogs, no pets are permitted in the Studio
buildings or grounds.
3. Members must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar
4. Smoking is forbidden in the Studio.
5. In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest
1. TripSpace Projects shall communicate with members via email
2. Members must provide a correct email address to TripSpace Projects and a
declaration of consent to receiving email communications from TripSpace
3. TripSpace Projects will assume that communications have been received by the
Member within five days of mailing to the last known address notified to TripSpace
4. The Member accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential
means of communication and that TripSpace Projects will not be liable for any
loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email.
5. Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines and are requested to
comply with any reasonable directions which the Studio may issue to ensure the
smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
1. TripSpace Projects may communicate information regarding offers and Studio
news or last minute changes via email or newsletter. If a Member does not wish to
receive such information they can opt out from TripSpace Projects newsletter at
2. TripSpace Projects reserves the right to take audio, photo and video recordings in
the Studio and during classes. TripSpace Projects holds the full rights and rights to
use such recordings for print and online marketing of TripSpace Projects.
TripSpace Projects will endeavour to inform participants when such recordings are
3. TripSpace Projects will not sell, share, rent or otherwise distribute any personal
information to third parties.
TripSpace Projects reserves the right to review and revise this policy at any time
and should this occur the amendment will be posted on our website.
The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.