1. Is Yoga Alliance approved.
2. Runs on convenient course dates April-July2021
3. Takes an integrated and embodied approach to learning.
4. Advocates for an informed and creative approach to teaching.
5. Covers a wide vocabulary of teaching skills in Vinyasa Flow yoga.
6. Includes modules in Yin, Restorative and Pre- and Post-natal yoga.
7. Is taught by instructors with extensive teaching experience and specialist knowledge.
8. Welcomes you as a member of the TripYoga community with a TripYoga-Passport to attend free classes at the studio during your training.
9. Provides you with the business skills needed to step into professional life as a yoga teacher.
10. Takes you on a 5 day retreat in Spain.